There's a reason our Merino Silk WON best Fashion for Kids in the Eco Excellence Awards.
1) SOFT like a baby. Smooth and gentle on the skin our merino+silk almost feels weightless to wear. It’s like wearing ‘butterfly kisses’ said Ava aged 4.
2) STRONG like a mother. Silk almost doubles the strength of this fabric when compared to 100% wool. This strength, combined with wool’s natural elasticity means these garments will retain their shape and color for years. OK to machine wash and dry.
3) CLEAN + PURE – Our wool is GOTS certified organic – clean for people and planet. Our Mulberry Silk is also grown without pesticides as it has been for 5000 years.
4) NOT TOO HOT/NOT TOO COLD - Both wool and silk have the ability to regulate body temperature. The structural make up of the fibers work to cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold.
5) WICK + BREATHE - Wool+Silk can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture away from the skin (no more sweaty clammy nights!) and release it into the atmosphere.
6) SKIN CARE AMPLIFIED - The anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal for sensitive skin issues like eczema as well as every day rashes on baby skin. It is cooling and calming.
7) DAY + NIGHT – Our sets can be worn as pajamas or playwear! Just as well because we got lots of reports of “She didn’t’ want to take them off.” Naturally UV resistant our tee’s are protecting your child out there as well as making them feel good.
8) BACK TO THE EARTH - Merino + Silk are both renewable and biodegradable. Intelligent natural fibers that pack more punch in their graceful form than any synthetic fabric does.
9) PASS IT ON - All the reasons we just listed make our merino+silk garments ones that have value past your first use of them. They will survive multiple kids and multiple years. So pass them down t.he sibling line, share with a friend or resell them when you are done.
10) SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL – The texture of merino wool and the natural lustre of silk combine to create a delicately shimmering garment that makes you want to reach out and touch it. And you will be glad you did.